Thursday, July 3, 2008

Best acne scar treatment and how do you clear up acne

Benzoyl peroxide is very effective on any kinds of acne, including blackheads. Just by applying a thin layer of benzoyl peroxide everyday, you are actually effectively preventing your blackheads. Do not overuse. This drug is very irritating and may cause serious rashes and itchiness if you overuse. Do not use more than twice a day. Also, if you have sensitive skin and irritation occurs easily even if you are using the gentlest cream, do not think about using benzoyl peroxide.
6. Not too expensive because expensive does not align with quality most of the time.
It took me over 4 years to discover these natural acne treatments, because at the time it was all about trial and error. At the time of me searching for the cures, no one had actually had proof that they worked. So I took the cures, but my own twist on them, tried them out and carried on using them if they worked. Let me tell you, I tried hundreds of these cures, but I found these 3 to be the most effective natural treatments;
nnstilyneologis.blogspot.com
tags: facts about acne, at home treatment and acne bumps, treatment for long term acne in older adult males

No comments: